The world of COVID restrictions seem to change every week!
However, we want to stay connected and physically together in a COVID SAFE manner as a church community, and worshipping in our wonderful church buildings too. We’re doing this by –
- Placing hand sanitiser in the parts of our buildings where you need it.
- Reducing the stress of constantly having to share your contact details, by having partly completed attendance registers listing who we think might be at church, or a church event. It could be even easier, by pre-registering through EventBrite for the 10am Sunday service.
- Placing chairs, and responsibly spacing pews in a COVID safe manner. We also mark where to stand at the alter to receive Communion too.
- Your milk and sugar is added to your tea or coffee when its made. Grab a packet of wrapped biscuits too. Last week there was wrapped chocolate, and there’s been wrapped chocolates too!
- We’re finding alternate ways of passing the peace. You could nod, bow, bump your elbows, use AUSLAN or even hip bump! Or even use your voice to say hello; peace be with you; shalom.
Keep up to date with the COVID changes in our church by reviewing http://www.glenelganglican.org.au/?cat=35